I am a mother, I am a wife
I am a daughter, I am a sister
I am a friend ..
I am in every part of your life
You see me always around you
You feel me always around you
My importance is never felt..
But still without me you are nothing
I am tender but I am strong
I am weak but I am your backbone
I am broken but I have held your dreams
I smile and keep living....
Never expecting anything in return
But yet little love, little respect
Little understanding which I yearn
If tomorrow fate comes my way
And God asks me something to say
The only wish I would ask HIM
I wish to be born a woman again
Coz I have and will always be proud to be A WOMAN
Friday, April 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment