Another year has passed for you sweet heart;
It's time to cut the cake and celebrate,
And once again, my love, i start to think,
Of things about you, I appreciate.
It means so much to have you in my life;
Your loving care fills up my day with pleasure,
Your warm and giving nature, helps create,
Close, special times together that i treasure.
I live within the safe nad steady world;
Because you love me unconditionally,
Your easygoing ways means that I am blessed,
With peace and joy and blissful harmony.
To me your birthday is a precious day,
I hope it brings you joy in every way..
Happy Birthday Sweetheart...
3 comments:
so lucky ravi...
so lucky ravi...
bhabhi jyada kuch comment main tab likhna padta hai jab unkaha reh... apne apne dil ki baatei is tarah bayan kar di ki ab koi uske aage kuch bayan karne k liye fikka padd jayega...
Post a Comment