Friday, October 9, 2009

who am i ?????????

Who am I????

This question always comes to my mind and more importantly is asked by my heart. The instant answer which comes to me is i am Neelima Jain, daughter of my parents, a qualified proffesional, a working girl. But any how this does not impress me much, i wonder is this the only identity of mine, may be after few months of time i will became wife of someone and that will became my identity. But in all these i did not find my identity, i did not find myself. Is by this identity will i leave this world, i dont think that people will remeber me for a long time with this identity, because this is not my identity. All these have been given to me, i have not made any effort for this, this is as simple as my name.
So who am i ?????
Today i dont have any answer to my question, but i know what i want to leave behind. I don't want to be known as daughter , wife or mother of someone. I want me. I want myself.
I want that every people i meet in my life remember me not for my work, but for my soul. I want a place in everyone's heart, a place which will be always for me, even if i am no more. I want a place in in their sweet memories. I know what i am asking is too much and i dont deserve also. But i want to make myself such a person. I want to make myself very strong, yet very soft.
I want to became a person who can became the best friend of everyone, a person with whom anyone can share their feelings, a person who has a lot of patience ,love and respect for everyone, a persn who can understand other's feelings, a person who is always smiling even if the heart bleeds, a person who doesn't have any expectations from anyone.
I know what i am saying is not easy done, but i know its also not difficult, its all about the perception of seeing things. I know it will take a lot of time, may be one life is not enough, but still i hope, i wish to became such person one day, may be not in this life, my body will be gone but my soul will be there and i want my soul to have a identity.
I will find my identity if even for a moment, even in the heart of only one person, if i make a place of myself. I will feel that i have been able to do justice to my life,
aise lagega jaise humne bhi wapas zindagi ko zindagi di hai, aise lagega jaise zindagi ko ab humse koi sikayat nahi hai, aise lagega jaise hume hamari pechan mil gayi hai...
today i can only say
who am i ???? kaun ho main, kaun ho main, khud ko hi jaanu na......
who am i ???? kaun ho main, kaun ho main, khud ko hi pechanu na.....
but today i have a hope, i have a faith, that someday someone will know me..........just me......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI the song goes like this..


Who am I? Kaun hun main bas kahi .. jab pal kuch aur tha ...
Who am I? Kaun hun main bas kahi .. apne me hi mast tha..
ye mujhko kya hua hai??
Saara jahan badal gya hai..
ye main jaanun na...

"solitude" said...

thought provoking ??